Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thing #13 Online Applications

This online application's capabilities was unreal to me. After exploring around I was really surprised that I had never heard of Zoho Writer. It has an endless amount of tools and apps that could benefit anyone in any field. Some of the tools offered are Zoho planner, chat, share, wiki, mail, notebook, meeting and sheet. The Zoho notebook is an online note taker that I could use in my classes. The Zoho meeting is an online web conferencing tool where you can communicate with others. Possibly parents or other teachers. As an educator you could keep all your spreadsheets on the Zoho sheet. You can also share documents that are saved on your Zoho account with others. You can join or create groups on Zoho of your interest. This could allow you to share educational opportunities with others. Also when first signing up for Zoho you can customize a personal profile so others can find and know who you are. As I stated already there are numerous ways the Zoho can enhance your every day life and make accomplishing task much easier. I plan to start using this app during my undergraduate work.

No comments:

Post a Comment