Monday, March 29, 2010

Thing #16 Get Organized

When deciding which customized start age to chose I decided on iGoogle. I chose this because I am somewhat already familiar with it and I really like the simplicity of Google. I really like the fact that you can completely customize everything. I chose a St. Louis baseball background since that is my favorite team and it is baseball season. I really like the idea of being able to put everything I would need on my homepage. I have CNN, Fox News, weather, calendar, YouTube, facebook and twitter. I can use these tools without even leaving my homepage! The only thing that I have not been able to figure out is how to make a link to AP Onestop. If I can figure out how to do that then I will definitely make iGoogle my homepage. I am confident that I will! I also really like the to do list mostly because I am a person who makes list. One of my favorite things to do is to mark stuff off my list that I have done. It makes me feel productive! It is a great tool with easy access. The calendars and to do list can be helpful in making sure that you stay on top of things. During this exercise I found the iGoogle organization tool to be very helpful and most importantly efficient. Another great resource by Google for educators!

No comments:

Post a Comment