My Facebook
I found this exercise to be one of the easiest for me because I am a daily user of social networking online. I have had both myspace and facebook accounts but currently only use the facebook account. I prefer facebook because of it more simplistic layout, fewer incidences of spam and completely random and inappropriate people trying to add me as a friend. It is important for teachers to know how to social network because they can reach more students and stay connected to other professionals in the field. I prefer facebook out of the two and could see a school or classroom application being helpful. It would serve as another way to share announcements, dates, assignments and ideas. I feel like it would be great for a classroom under strict monitoring to keep it safe and appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment