Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thing #9 Online Image Generators


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender


Once again I had a good time doing this assignment because we got to just play around with the image generators. I used both the poetry blender and word mosaic. I found these two things fun and I had to get a bit creative. I could see these being helpful in having students express themselves. We discussed in class that when using the word mosaic students could get the main points of a reading by using this tool. On my poetry blender up top I chose to use one of my favorite bible verses and underneath using the word mosaic I put in a few words that I felt like the cross meant to me. It was a neat experience for me as I usually struggle with being creative but these sites made it easier.




ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment