Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thing #7 Explore Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsueaglesfan/2860658191/

When doing this assignment I found myself spending far more time on the site then I had intended. When I say that I mean that I really enjoyed the site. I tagged a lot of things out of curiosity and it was fun to see all the pictures that I can find on flickr. I thought that searching flickr was a lot of fun and I also learned that you can put video clips on the website as well. For my first search I typed in Austin Peay. One of the first pictures that came up was a football album of Austin Peay vs. Georgia Southern. I clicked on it and the first picture that popped up was of myself my freshmen year during a play in that game. I immediately thought, no way! It was funny finding myself in another person's album.

No comments:

Post a Comment