Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thing #10 RSS Feed

I feel like learning about really simple syndication(RSS) has been the most useful tool that I have learned in EDUC 3040 to this point. This tool makes life on the Internet so much easier. One of the most important issues in education is time management and RSS can drastically help you save time. It will allow you to search for what you would typically have to find by jumping around from website to website. This tool allows for everything to be neatly arranged in one place. RSS is something that all teachers could benefit from in order to keep their students and themselves updated on subject material and what is going on in the world today. We must stay connected as teachers to new techniques and changing ways and RSS allows that without having to sweat to find stuff. There is no doubt that I will use RSS when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment