Monday, February 22, 2010

Thing #8 Flickr Mashups


Thing #8 has by far been my favorite of all the assignments that we have had to do to this point. It was a lot of fun to look at all the different apps and see all the crazy possibilities of mashups. I chose to do the mosaic maker and really enjoyed playing with it. This tool was very simple and I feel like anyone could use this website. I just chose my football season photo album through my facebook albums(which it connects to easily) and then picked the look of my mosaic and it did all the work for me. I think the mosaic maker would be great and easy to use in the classroom.I feel like kids would enjoy using them and there would be benefit out of it. For example students on Valentines Day students could make a mosaic for their loved ones. Teachers could make their students mosaics of a few fun times in class to send home with them in case they are ever having a rough time in their home life. I think that mosaic maker and many of the other apps are great and I plan to explore more!

No comments:

Post a Comment