Thursday, February 4, 2010
Thing #4 Commenting
Commenting on blogs seems to be one of the most obvious essentials of the blogging world. Without comments there is no interaction or communication between members. Rather than a blog it would seem basically like a website for people to log on and view. By commenting it allows lines of communication to open with endless possibilities. It also makes your experience blogging much more enjoyable. One point that I found important from the readings was the effect of negative comments. We should put are efforts into building others up rather than tearing them down. Simple rude remarks and comments can really tear others down and we need to avoid those situations at all cost. Another thing from the readings that was important is that commenting is important because it draws attention to you and your blog. Those who comment more often have more traffic on their own blog. Just another benefit of commenting! The five people that I chose to comment on were Chase, Paige, Kelsey, Vandy and Brynn. I chose these individuals because they had similar views as me or their strengths were things that I struggle with. I try to be encouraging when commenting on others pages. Like many moms say,"If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." I have also chose to follow a friend's blog outside of the classroom. He runs a sports blog that I find very interesting. I will choose one more blog to comment on when we learn how to search on the blogsphere a little bit better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment