Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thing #11 Finding Good Feeds
I tried three different methods of searching for blogs and found that I prefer to use google blog search. I did not like the format of Syndic8 and thought that Technorati had way to much going on for me. The google blog search was neat and simple to use. I was previously somewhat familiar with topix and I feel like it is more of a local site. When searching I found a useful blog called the National Coalition for History. It had a lot of information that I could use in my history classes. I also found another blog that will be useful for me that is not for education. The blog is called smartfootball. It is a place where coaches can share resources together. This could benefit me greatly since I plan on coaching as well as teaching. I feel like learning how to search for blogs is something that I will benefit from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment